Conor Maynard: 'I'd Chase Drake Naked For A Collab'

Conor Maynard has revealed that he's prepared to go naked if it means working with rapper Drake.
Since revealing that he’d love to collaborate with the Take Care hitmaker, the 20-year old told MTV News at our Brand New For 2013 gig on Tuesday (22nd January): “I haven’t met him yet.

“I might just have to get my stalker-mode on and just chase him down the street…naked...begging to work with me! No, I’m joking!”

Conor also relived the moment he first met with Wiley – who features on his latest single Animal which has rocketed up the midweek chart this week to No.4.
 
“I actually met him at the V Festival,” Conor recalled. “When I saw him for the first time he just said ‘let's get in the studio, let's do something’ so I was like ‘alright let’s do it!’
 
“I didn’t realise he was going to remix one of my upcoming singles,” he added. “I thought we were going to get in the studio and work on something new but the fact that he did that was really cool. It added a whole new urban edge to the track.”
 
Brand New For 2013 is presented by Emporio Armani Diamonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment